- Red Carpet Car Wash, Inc. was founded in 1967 by Roger & Rose Seghetti
- Red Carpet has been the recipient of both the Orchid and Beautification Awards from the City of Peoria as being an outstanding business property and the winner of Who's Who in Peoria for 7 consecutive years
- Nationally, Red Carpet has been recognized by the International Car Wash Association for their excellence in the industry
- Art graces the halls of Sheridan & Glen, framing idea at Knoxville while historical pictures of Peoria grace our Jefferson location, all provide a relaxed environment while you wait for your car to be washed
- Management is not only trained in the latest car washing techniques but also at the Disney Quality Service Seminars in Orlando Florida
- State of the art equipment as well as the highest quality waxes and soaps are featured at all our locations
- Our company is under the direction of Vice President & GM Dan Maloof and Vice President David Seghetti
Car Care FAQ
QuestionHow often should I have my car washed?
It depends. If your car is exposed to corrosive materials like salt and sand, it should be washed often. The same goes for vehicles in areas with high humidity. Moisture attracts contaminants and promotes a variety of chemical reactions that can destroy your car's finish. Frequent washing is...